- Complete processing of business documents, updating of all analytical and synthetic records of the journal, general ledger and related subsidiary ledgers and reports in accordance with the Law on Accounting and Auditing.
- Keeping books in accordance with IFRS and the preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
- Commodity material accounting: making calculations for the wholesale and retail trade, foreign exchange calculations during import, Kepu book, storage of raw materials, production work orders, the book business for entrepreneurs, as well as all records of commission goods.
- Recording and calculation of value added tax, making accounting review of incoming and outgoing documents for which there is an obligation of recording the value added tax.
- Preparation of Statutory financial statements for customers, by the end of the year.
- Preparation of Monthly/quarterly/yearly Management reports, Cash flows, participation in budgeting.